MAKE A HIRE BOOKING:
- Choose tab: China, Glass, etc,. Select from the ranges we offer and ‘add to quote’ to store in cart.
- Click on cart to check and update if necessary, then ‘Proceed to Check Out’.
- Enter your details – open account if you’d like system to remember you on returning.
- Enter Hire Date and click any Extra Services required; Delivery, Wash-up etc,.
- Click on ‘Do you want to make this a booking request’, then submit, to receive a copy of your requested order.
- Further to this step, we check availability and send an official email that will contain ‘Hire Confirmation’ attachments listing complete details of your booking. Please check your junk mail/spam if you don’t receive this within 48hrs.
- As above (without clicking on ‘make this a booking request’). You’ll receive your quotation email once ‘submit’ and checked-out. We don’t respond further unless you have specifically requested prices for any of our ‘added services’.
CHANGE YOUR QUOTES AND RE-ORDERING:
Customers are able to log in and re-order in ‘My Account’ – repeat previous requirements or change orders as necessary:
- Log in at top right hand corner.
- From My Account, choose view or re-order.
- You will be able to update cart and change any order as you require.
- Tick ‘Make this a booking’ only if you want the reserve items.
- Hire Rates listed are for 1 (One) Day. This will include pick-up the day before, the day of hire and returning next day. On a weekend, customers may collect Friday and Return Monday (Sunday return also available). Deliveries arranged along a similar format. If you require earlier pick-up/delivery days, please tick the ‘Extended Hire’ box on checkout and we will respond with the cost.
- We also hire for longer periods, or customers may want an earlier pick-up. i.e. Thursday for a Saturday hire. In this case, simply let us know and we will calculate the extra hire charge.
- BAC’s (min. 7 days before for clearance)
- CHEQUES (min. 7 days before for clearance)
- CASH (paid prior to hire or on day)
- NO CARD PAYMENTS!
CHEQUE PAYMENTS – ‘CROCS’